(NASS) NATIONAL ACCIDENT SAMPLING SYSTEM INVESTIGATOR TRAINING: EVALUATION OF THE FIRST TRAINING CYCLE
Allen Corporation of America designed and administered the introductory training course for investigators in the National Accident Sampling System (NASS). This report evaluates the effectiveness of that course and related segments of the overall training cycle. Recommendations are made concerning future NASS training.
Allen Corporation of America517 South Washington Street
Alexandria, VA USA 22314
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Reilly, R E
- EVANS, R A
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Data collection; Driver training; Evaluation; Instructors; Management; Manuals; Measures of effectiveness; Personnel development; Public administration; Statistical sampling; Students; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Training
- Identifier Terms: National Accident Sampling System; National Driver Register
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data sampling; Effectiveness; Instructional materials; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197552
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-993 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01577
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM