AN ANALYSIS OF ASAP PATROL ACTIVITY. ANALYTIC STUDY NUMBER 3
The report, an analysis of ASAP Patrol Activity, focuses on the law enforcement countermeasure of the Lincoln ASAP. The study examines the operation of the ASAP squad within the Lincoln Police Department, the cost effectiveness of squad operations, the time of day, day of week and location of all DWI arrests, the profile of drivers arrested for DWI, and the effects of the ASAP patrol on the operation of the Lincoln Police Department and other countermeasure activities.
Lincoln Alcohol Safety Action Project555 South 10th Street
Lincoln, NE USA 68508
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hofstetter, H
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 91 p.
- TRT Terms: Arrests; Drivers; Drunk driving; Law enforcement; Police traffic services; Prevention; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic law enforcement; Traffic safety; Traffic violators
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Profiles
- Geographic Terms: Nebraska
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197551
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-815 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-044-1-060
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM