THE UNITED KINGDOM AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE MARKET
The report represents a limited study of the United Kingdom Automobile Insurance Industry: (1) the structure, size, and relationships within the industry; (2) the basis of premium calculation, rate structure, types of policies, and payment of compensation; (3) marketing of insurance; (4) the role of the two main motorist organizations; (5) individual differences between individual and fleet insurances; and (6) the profitability of the British system.
Economist Intelligence UnitLondon, England
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile insurance; Automobiles; Employee compensation; Industries; Insurance; Interest rates; Marketing; Payment; Policy; Rate of return; Rates; Reagents; Socioeconomic factors
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compensation
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Interest rate of return; Rates costs
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00197549
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-NHTSA-79-23 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TS-15109
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM