AN ANALYSIS OF ALCOHOL REHABILITATION EFFORTS. LINCOLN ASAP ANALYTIC STUDY NUMBER 6
An Analysis of Alcohol Rehabilitation Efforts utilizes descriptive and quantitative information to assess the effectiveness of the Lincoln Alcohol Safety Project's rehabilitation efforts. After the system is described, statistical information is provided on the following treatment modalities: court classes, Alcoholics Anonymous, disulfiram therapy, in-patient treatment, group and individual counseling.
- See also report dated March 1979, PB-293200.
Lincoln Alcohol Safety Action Project555 South 10th Street
Lincoln, NE United States 68508
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Ries, J K
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Alcoholism; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Education; Group dynamics; Law enforcement; Project management; Recidivism; Therapy; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Profiles; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Nebraska
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197544
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-822 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-044-1-060
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM