AN ANALYSIS OF DRINKER DIAGNOSIS AND REFERRAL ACTIVITY. ANALYTIC STUDY NUMBER 5
The report provides a description of diagnosis and referral procedures used within LASAP's rehabilitation countermeasure during the Project's operational period from 1972 through 1974. The description of the courts and judicial countermeasure area includes the presentence investigation process and the probation countermeasure. The description of the rehabilitation countermeasure includes discussion of the formal and informal working arrangements between the court (pre-sentence investigators/probation officers) and the rehabilitation countermeasure (Intake and Referral Center Counselors).
- See also report dated March 1979, PB-293199.
Lincoln Alcohol Safety Action Project555 South 10th Street
Lincoln, NE USA 68508
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Ries, J K
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Alcoholism; Cooperation; Coordination; Countermeasures; Crash investigation; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Education; Evaluation; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Law enforcement; Project management; Studies; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Nebraska
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197542
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-827 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-044-1-060
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM