PUBLIC INFORMATION AND EDUCATION. ANALYTICAL STUDY NUMBER SEVEN. UTAH ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT (ASAP)
The report assesses the public relations campaign, conducted by the Utah Alcohol Safety Action Project. The objectives, audiences, strategies, themes, and performance for each campaign item are indicated.
- Prepared in cooperation with Applied Management Corporation.
Utah Department of Public Safety455 East 4th South Street
Salt Lake City, UT USA 84111
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Byrd, R
- Allen, J
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Evaluation; Information dissemination; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Manuals; Mass communication; Mass media; Performance; Project management; Promotion; Public opinion; Public participation; Public relations; Safety education; Surveys; Traffic safety; Training
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials
- Geographic Terms: Utah
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program); Promoting; Strategy
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00197541
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-203 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-159-2-249
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM