LOS ANGELES COUNTY ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT, 1976 ANNUAL REPORT
This is the final Annual Report of the Los Angeles County Alcohol Safety Action Project. It reviews the major goals and objectives set by the Project, and then summarizes its accomplishments during the operational years of 1972 through 1975. The report concentrates on the post operational year of 1976 to ascertain if: (1) The primary goal of the project was achieved - a reducing of deaths and accidents due to drinking and driving; (2) The separate objectives of the individual countermeasure were achieved; and (3) The programs initiated by ASAP were able to continue and expand operations after ASAP funding ceased.
- Portions of this document are not fully legible.
Los Angeles County, CaliforniaAlcohol Safety Action Project, 1540 Alcazar
Los Angeles, CA United States 90033
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Burch, H E
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Countermeasures; Driver rehabilitation; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Fatalities; Prevention; Project management; Reviews; Safety; Strategic planning; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197540
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-117 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-161-2-252
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM