AN ANALYSIS OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT LAW ENFORCEMENT COUNTERMEASURES
The report summarizes the operational years of specialized DUI enforcement patrols operated by the Los Angeles County Alcohol Safety Action Project. An administration and impact level of evaluation describes the operations, procedures and effectiveness of patrols in making driving under the influence arrests. This arrest performance is then evaluated with respect to ultimate crash reductions within the target area.
Los Angeles County, CaliforniaAlcohol Safety Action Project, 1540 Alcazar
Los Angeles, CA United States 90033
Washington, DC United States 20590
- McIntire, J R
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Countermeasures; Law enforcement; Measures of effectiveness; Police; Prevention; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic law enforcement; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197539
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-121 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-161-2-252
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM