ANALYTICAL STUDY NO. 6: AN ANALYSIS OF ALCOHOL REHABILITATION EFFORTS
The report evaluates alcohol rehabilitation efforts in the ASAP community. Section 1 presents a brief introduction and description of the ASAP community. Section 2 deals with the characteristics of the Idaho Rehabilitation system. Included is a description of the individual treatment modalities and a flowchart of the judicial/rehabilitation system. Section 3 addresses the effectiveness of various treatment modalities in terms of recidivism rates.
- Prepared in cooperation with the Mauchly Wood Systems Corporation.
Idaho Alcohol Safety Action ProjectBoise, ID USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Reeder, D A
- Davidson, G L
- MILLER, M J
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 153 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Law enforcement; Measures of effectiveness; Project management; Recidivism; Tables (Data); Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Profiles; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Idaho
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197535
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-021 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-153-2-239
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM