TELEPHONE SURVEY: A STUDY IN THE EFFECTIVENESS OF A PUBLIC INFORMATION LIQUOR CAMPAIGN ON ALCOHOL AND HIGHWAY SAFETY
The study analyzes the impact of the joint LASAP PI&E/Lancaster County Beverage Association's "KNOW YOUR LIMIT" campaign in on-and off-sale establishments -- conducted during the summer of 1974. The data analyzed specifically focuses on the general exposure of the campaign and what proportion of those exposed to the campaign can remember regarding the contents of the campaign.
Lincoln Alcohol Safety Action Project555 South 10th Street
Lincoln, NE USA 68508
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Mayberry, M I
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Information dissemination; Prevention; Publicity; Safety; Surveys; Traffic safety
- Geographic Terms: Nebraska
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197532
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-828 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-044-1-060
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM