THIRD GENERATION CONTROL SOFTWARE. URBAN TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM (UTCS) SOFTWARE SUPPORT PROJECT. VOLUME II. CYRANO PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS
This report presents the results of the research performed to date on the Third Generation UTCS Software (3GC) System. This system provides on-line cycle-free traffic signal optimization. This report is comprised of six volumes which detail the third generation software for undersaturated conditions (CYRANO) as implemented in Washington, DC. This volume (Vol. 2) contains the following topics: System narrative; System flow charts; Routine descriptions--support module, application portion; Routine descriptions--setup module; Routine descriptions - CYRANO module; CIC/QMC policy (CIC/QMC module); Off-line simulation.
- See also Volume 1, PB-295678. Prepared in cooperation with KLD Associates, Incorporated.
Honeywell3660 Technology Drive
Minneapolis, MN United States 55418
KLD Associates, Incorporated47 Mall Drive, Suite 8
Commack, NY United States 11725-5717
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Lieberman, E B
- Liff, A I
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 310 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Flow charts; Highway traffic control; Mathematical models; Network analysis (Planning); Software; Traffic control; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Network flows; Transportation models
- Geographic Terms: Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Flow charting
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00197531
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76-155 Final Rpt., KLD-TR-48
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8317
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM