OVERALL ASAP PROGRESS(PHOENIX, AZ.)
The report documents changes in DWI countermeasure activities during the Phoenix ASAP's post-operational period. Operational and post-operational performance levels and profiles are compared to determine impact on the DWI control system resulting from the discontinuation of the ASAP. Results of an evaluation of DWI rehabilitation activities are presented relating treatment effectiveness to traffic safety (recidivism) and nontraffic safety (problem drinking) criteria.
- See also Section One, PB-295527.
Phoenix Alcohol Safety Action Project1250 South 7th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ USA 85007
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Swenson, P R
- Clay, T R
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Countermeasures; Crimes; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Evaluation; Impacts; Law enforcement; Project management; Public opinion; Recidivism; Social factors; Social impacts; Tables (Data); Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Arizona
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00197521
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-915 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-052-1-068
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM