OVERALL ASAP PROGRESS, SECTION ONE(PHOENIX, AZ.)
The report covers the period March, 1971 through December, 1976 and beyond in terms of the initial proposal for funding an alcohol safety action project in Phoenix, the five-year demonstration program that followed, and plans for continuation beyond Federal support. Management and evaluation activities are described. Then, individual components (or countermeasures) of the DWI (driving while under the influence of alcohol) system, together with key performance measures for each, are presented. Conclusions and recommendations of the project director, who was affiliated with the program for over six years, are also included.
- See also PB-295528.
Phoenix Alcohol Safety Action Project1250 South 7th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ USA 85007
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Easterling, M G
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 108 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Countermeasures; Demonstration projects; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Law enforcement; Programming (Planning); Project management; Public participation; Strategic planning; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Arizona
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00197520
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-905 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-052-1-068
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM