SAN ANTONIO ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT ANALYTIC STUDY NO. 5, FINAL ANALYSIS OF DRINKER DIAGNOSIS AND REFERRAL 1972 THROUGH 1974
The report discusses the activities undertaken by the project from 1972 through 1974 in two major countermeasure areas: (1) Presentence investigation - categorization of referrals; and (2) Presentence investigation control - Intensive individual psychosocial examinations of a selected sample of defendents found guilty of "driving while intoxicated".
- See also PB-295455.
San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project303 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX USA 78205
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Langland, K F
- Hawkins, T E
- Dreyer, C B
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Evaluation; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Law enforcement; Project management; Psychological aspects; Psychological tests; Testing; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197517
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-879 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-049-1-065
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM