SAN ANTONIO ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT ANALYTIC STUDY NO. 4, FINAL ANALYSIS OF THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM 1972 THROUGH 1974
The report evaluates the three year operation period of the San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project. The study assesses the judical system (prosecution and court services) and the project's impact on the overall traffic safety system.
- See also PB-295510.
San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project303 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX United States 78205
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Langland, K F
- Hawkins, T E
- Dreyer, C B
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Crimes; Drivers; Evaluation; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Law enforcement; Project management; Traffic courts; Traffic crashes; Traffic law enforcement; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197516
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-053 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-049-1-065
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM