EXISTING SERVICES IMPACT STUDY. VOLUME III. APPENDIX B: ON-BOARD RIDERSHIP SURVEY
The purpose of the origin and destination survey was fourfold. It sought to provide data on the existing service and ridership which would be useful (1) in updating and augmenting the 1974 survey, (2) in determining the degree of service adequacy and equity, (3) as an aid in the review and analysis of existing services, and (4) as a source of information required in the transit need and transit alternatives analysis.
- Prepared in cooperation with Dalton-Dalton-Little-Newport, Inc., and Urban Behavioral Research Associates. See also Volume 2, PB-295488. Also available in set of 3 reports, PB-295486-SET.
Bi-State Development Agency3869 Park Avenue
St Louis, MO United States 63110
Dalton, Dalton, Little, Newport3605 Warrensville Center Road
Cleveland, OH United States 44122
Urban Behavioral Research Associate, Incorporated3518 Laclede Boulevard
St Louis, MO United States 63103
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- McBrayer, D B
- Howard, D M
- Boyd, M W
- Littleton, A C
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Evaluation; Impact studies; Level of service; Minorities; Needs assessment; Origin and destination; Persons with disabilities; Policy; Public opinion; Public transit; Ridership; Standards; Traffic surveys; Transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Travel patterns; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criteria; Services; Transportation management; User needs
- Geographic Terms: Missouri
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00197514
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-09-0067-79-3Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UMTA-IT-09-0067
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM