NEW ORLEANS ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT. SECTION IV. APPENDIX 'H' TABLES
The report contains statistical data presented in the form of tables which are used as a tool for evaluating the success of the New Orleans Alcohol Safety Action Project.
- Prepared by Louisiana Computing Corporation.
New Orleans Alcohol Safety Action Project705 Lafayette
New Orleans, LA USA 70130
Louisiana Computing CorporationMetairie, LA USA 70003
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hebert, C J
- Duffy, J
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Courts; Crash investigation; Crimes; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Education; Evaluation; Impacts; Injuries; Law enforcement; Measures of effectiveness; Public relations; Social factors; Social impacts; Statistics; Studies; Tables (Data); Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Effectiveness; Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Louisiana
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197498
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-126 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-059-1-076
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM