SAN ANTONIO ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT ANALYTIC STUDY NO. 6. FINAL ANALYSIS OF REHABILITATION 1972 THROUGH 1974
This analytic study is one of six final evaluation reports covering the period of program planning (1971) and the initial three years (1972-1974) of operation of the San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project (ASAP). Collectively, these six reports contain in-depth descriptions of each of the countermeasurers of ASAP. Administrative and scientific evaluations of their effectiveness are also documented. The major areas for each of the six analytic studies are the following: enforcement, judicial, presentence, investigation, rehabilitation, public information and education and overall impact of the SAP project.
- See also PB-295441.
San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project303 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX USA 78205
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Langland, K F
- Hawkins, T E
- Dreyer, C B
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Driver rehabilitation; Measures of effectiveness; Publicity; Traffic law enforcement; Traffic safety education
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197497
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-882 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-049-1-065
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 27 1979 12:00AM