SAN ANTONIO ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT ANALYTIC STUDY NO. 7, FINAL ANALYSIS OF PUBLIC INFORMATION AND EDUCATION 1972 THROUGH 1974
The study focuses attention on the hazards of the drinking-driver through three countermeasure activities: Mass Media Campaign--a multifaceted campaign using television, radio, and newspapers; Citizen Involvement Campaign--a person-to-person campaign using speaking engagements, distribution of fliers, posters and pamphlets, contacts with military and industrial groups, and breathalyzer displays in a mobile unit; and Driver and Traffic Safety Enrichment Campaign--a youth oriented campaign directed to students, teachers, and administrators.
- See also PB-295455.
San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project303 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX United States 78205
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Langland, K F
- Hawkins, T E
- Dreyer, C B
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Attitudes; Driver training; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Evaluation; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Mass communication; Mass media; Project management; Promotion; Public participation; Public relations; Publicity; Surveys; Traffic safety; Traffic safety education
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program); Promoting
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00197492
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-054 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-049-1-065
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM