AN ANALYSIS OF JUDICIAL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE, 1976. TAMPA ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT (ASAP) ANALYTIC STUDY NUMBER 4
The Hillsborough County judicial system responsible for processing DWI arrest cases and the system's relationship with the Tampa ASAP were described in detail. Judicial system structure and case flow as it existed in 1976 was emphasized, and major changes occurring throughout the operation period were noted. Traffic court performance in 1976, and changes in performance between 1973 and 1976 were examined. Data analyses were organized under the following evaluative topics: disposition of DWI arrest cases, relationship between BAC and disposition, punitive sanctions, referral performance, throughput (processing time), and profile of disposition groups.
- Prepared in cooperation with University of South Florida, Tampa. Dept. of Criminal Justice.
Texas A&M University, College StationDepartment of Aerospace Engineering
College Station, TX USA 77843
University of South Florida, TampaDepartment of Criminal Justice, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL USA 33620
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Reis, REJ
- Westra, D P
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Administration; Courts; Criminal justice; Drivers; Drunk driving; Justice; Performance evaluations; Traffic courts; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197489
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-027 Final Rpt., 030277/CT
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-062-1-080
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM