AN ANALYSIS OF JUDICIAL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE, SECTION TWO, ANALYTIC STUDY IV(PHOENIX, AZ.)
The study evaluates the judicial component of the Phoenix ASAP. The report describes the various components of the DWI adjudicatory system, highlighting the quasi-diversionary Pact (Prosecution Alternative to Court Trial) program. The primary evaluative topic is an analysis of judicial system performance related to DWI adjudication.
- See also PB-295351, and PB-295334.
Phoenix Alcohol Safety Action Project1250 South 7th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ USA 85007
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Clay, T R
- Nettleton, M J
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Alcoholism; Courts; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Evaluation; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Law enforcement; Project management; Traffic courts; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Arizona
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197480
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-908 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-052-1-068
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM