ANALYZING THE FEASIBILITY OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE ADJUDICATION OF TRAFFIC OFFENSES. VOLUME II
The report provides information for use by local governmental analysts in conducting feasibility studies of the administrative adjudication of traffic offenses. Volume II is the full report of 110 pages.
- See also Volume 1, PB-295109.
Mason (Anthony K)La Jolla, CA United States 92037
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Mason, A K
- Novi, T J
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Administration; Analysis; Costs; Courts; Drivers; Evaluation; Feasibility analysis; Law enforcement; Local government; Traffic courts; Traffic law enforcement; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197464
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-974 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM