SAN ANTONIO ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT. PROJECT DIRECTOR'S REPORT (1972-74)
The document describes the activities undertaken by the San Antonio Safety Action Program during the years 1972 through 1974 and the principal results and findings of the efforts in the major countermeasure areas.
- See also PB-295089.
San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project303 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX USA 78205
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Langland, K F
- Hawkins, T E
- Dreyer, C B
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Countermeasures; Crimes; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Evaluation; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Law enforcement; Project management; Public participation; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00197457
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-880 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-049-1-065
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM