AN INTRODUCTION TO TRANSIT MARKETING
The report presents a general overview of the marketing process as applied to transit, to the value of marketing, and to the marketing plan and its components. It also presents some cautionary remarks about transit marketing. The report contains a selected bibliography of marketing publications as well as a list of marketing assistance sources for transit operators.
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Market research; Marketing; Methodology; Passengers; Public transit; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00197431
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-UPM-40-79-1
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1981 12:00AM