SAN ANTONIO ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT. ANALYTIC STUDY NO. 5-6. ANALYSIS OF PDE AND REHABILITATION (1975-1976)
Problem Drinker Evaluation (PDE) and Rehabilitation activities during the 2-year continuation period involved classification of DWI offenders according to the seriousness of their drinking problem, followed by referral to an ASAP treatment modailty or experimental control group. This document contains a summary of PDE and rehabilitation activities during the initial 3 years of operation, a description and analysis of activities during the continuation period, and conclusions and recommendations for locally-funded ASAP's based on the 5-year San Antonio experience.
- Prepared in cooperation with the Southwest Research Institute.
San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project303 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX USA 78205
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hawkins, T E
- Dreyer, C B
- Feldstone, C S
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Driver rehabilitation; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Law enforcement; Prevention; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197425
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-136 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-049-1-065
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM