SAN ANTONIO ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT. ANALYTIC STUDY NO. 4. ANALYSIS OF ADJUDICATION (1975-1976)
Adjudication activities during the 2-year continuation period of the San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project involved the processing of DWI cases by the Bexar County District Attorney and County Courts-At-Law. This document contains a summary of adjudication activities during the initial 3 years of operation, a description and analysis of activities during the continuation period, and conclusions and recommendations for locally funded ASAP's based on the 5-year San Antonio experience.
- Prepared in cooperation with the Southwest Research Institute.
San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project303 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX United States 78205
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX United States 78228-0510
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Hawkins, T E
- Dreyer, C B
- Cooper, E J
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Courts; Driver rehabilitation; Law enforcement; Legal factors; Prevention; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197424
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-135 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-049-1-065
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM