SAN ANTONIO ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT, TECHNICAL SUMMARY (1971-1976)
The document summarizes the activities undertaken by the San Antonio Safety Action Program during the years 1972 through 1976 and the principal results and findings of the efforts in the major countermeasure areas. A more detailed treatment of activities and results in each countermeasure area is contained in the analytic studies referenced for each section of the report.
- Prepared in cooperation with the Southwest Research Institute.
San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project303 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX USA 78205
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hawkins, T E
- Dreyer, C B
- Langland, K F
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Countermeasures; Driver rehabilitation; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Law enforcement; Prevention; Safety; Strategic planning; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197423
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-132 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-049-1-065
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM