NEW HAMPSHIRE ALCOHOL SAFETY PROJECT. VOLUME I - FINAL REPORT
The present volume is the basic final report document of the New Hampshire Alcohol Safety Action Project. The report contains descriptive and administrative evaluation findings related to the project's operation during the five year period, 1972-1976. In addition, there is a series of separately bound analytic studies which present evaluation findings related to the various activities undertaken by the ASAP.
- Prepared in cooperation with Dunlap and Associates, Incorporated.
New Hampshire Alcohol Safety Action ProjectConcord, NH USA 03301
Dunlap and Associates IncorporatedOne Parkland Drive
Darien, CT USA 06820
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Muir, J M
- Ulmer, R G
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 103 p.
- TRT Terms: Driver rehabilitation; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Evaluation; Human factors; Law enforcement; Legislation; Licenses; Prevention; Project management; Publicity; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: New Hampshire
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197324
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-141 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-055-1-071
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM