RESULTS OF THE FIRST FIVE "DATA YEARS" OF EXTREME STRESS SCRATCH GAUGE DATA COLLECTED ABOARD SEA-LAND'S SL-7'S (SL-7-25)
This report covers the installation of Extreme Stress Gauges mounted on each of SEA-LAND's SL-7's. Data collected from each ship over a five-year period is presented in histogram form.
Teledyne Engineering Services303 Bear Hill Road
Waltham, MA USA 02154
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20593
- Fain, R A
- Booth, E T
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Bending moments; Containerships; Data collection; Hulls; Instrumentation; Measuring instruments; Strain gages; Stresses; Structural analysis; Waves
- Identifier Terms: Ship Structure Committee
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull bending moments; Hull instrumentation; Hull stress; Instrumentation (Hull); Scratch gages; Wave induced stresses
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00197070
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Structure Committee
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-286 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-61712-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM