EDDY-VISCOSITY DISTRIBUTION IN THICK AXISYMMETRIC TURBULENT BOUNDARY LAYERS
An eddy-viscosity formulation for thick axisymmetric turbulent boundary layers is presented. Calculations made with this formulation show good agreement with experiment for both incompressible and compressible flows.
- Paper for meeting November 26-30, 1972.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Cebeci, T
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Bodies of revolution; Boundary layer; Three dimensional flow; Turbulence; Turbulent boundary layer
- Old TRIS Terms: Boundary layer theory
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00044592
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Pap n 72-WA/FE-18
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1973 12:00AM