MODEL 2TEIOL DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE
This book provides the basic technical characteristics and illustrates the operation of the 2TEIOL diesel locomotive. Special attention is devoted to describing the design of the 10D100 diesel engine, the electrical equipment, the underframe, and auxiliary equipment. Examined in detail are the electrical control circuits and the excitation diagram of the diesel locomotive. The first edition of this book was issued in 1970. This book is intended for engineers and their firemen and can also be used as a textbook by students in technical schools and engineer-training schools.
- Abstract only translated in English available for reference purposes only. Contact Technology Planning Officer, FRA, Office of Research and Development.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Stepanov, V R
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 320 p.
- TRT Terms: Control devices; Diesel electric locomotives; Diesel engines; Locomotives; Manuals; Motors; Propulsion; Railroads; Traction; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants
- Candidate Terms: Traction drives
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive design
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00196992
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM