MISSOURI PACIFIC'S COMPUTERIZED FREIGHT CAR SCHEDULING SYSTEM. SYSTEM PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
As part of the development of the Freight Car Scheduling System, the Missouri Pacific Railroad (MP) will collect and analyze railroad performance data during a period beginning in January 1978 and continuing into 1979. These data will be used in assessing the effectiveness of the scheduling system. The purpose of the document is to describe MP's plan for conducting the measurement task. The document identifies the expected changes, the pilot implementation area, the performance measures to be taken, and how the data will be collected and presented.
- See also report dated July 1977, PB-275439.
Missouri Pacific Railroad CompanyMissouri Pacific Building, 210 North 13th Street
St Louis, MO United States 63103
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Car utilization (Railroads); Information processing; Management information systems; Quality of service; Quality of work; Scheduling
- Identifier Terms: Missouri Pacific Railroad
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00196928
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OPPD-78/9 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-65139
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM