SIXTH REPORT ON THE RESULTS OBTAINED USING THE ACCOUNTING SYSTEM FOR EXPENDITURE ON, AND FROM THE SURVEY OF UTILIZATION OF, RAIL, ROAD AND INLAND WATERWAY TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURES. REGULATION (EEC) 1108/70 OF THE COUNCIL OF 4 JUNE 1970, YEAR 1976
This sixth report broadly follows the lines of previous reports and in particular that for 1975. As far as possible the effects of trends and of progress made in calculating the marginal cost of use of the infrastructures have been taken into account. The commission has also started a formal revision of the basic texts to take account of changes in these calculations. The information presented in this report gives the figures received by the commission before 15 December 1978. The first part of the report relates to expenditures (tables 1 to 19) and loans (table 20), the second part presents figures on utilization (tables 21 to 45). A few summary tables (tables 46-52) have been added to the report, which also contains corrections to previous years' figures. Tables 48 to 51 in particular give figures on trends in expenditure on and the utilization of infrastructures between 1973 and 1976; they are analysed at the beginning of the report.
Commission of the European CommunitiesRue de la Loi 200
Brussels, B-1049, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1979-3-6
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Costs; Economic analysis; Economic factors; Economics; Financing; Government funding; Highways; Inland waterways; Investments; Maintenance; Operating costs; Railroads; Rivers; Road construction; Transportation; Transportation modes; Transportation policy; User charges; Vehicle miles of travel
- Identifier Terms: European Commission; European Union
- Uncontrolled Terms: Use
- Geographic Terms: Europe; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National transportation policies; Railway
- ITRD Terms: 224: Cost; 263: Economics of transport; 8303: Eu; 2755: Highway; 1088: Inland waterway; 227: Investment; 3847: Maintenance; 221: Operating costs; 3665: Road construction; 9084: Use; 292: Vehicle mile
- Subject Areas: Economics; Maintenance and Preservation; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00196530
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Report/Paper Numbers: COM (79) 95 Final Rpt.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1979 12:00AM