AIRPORT PLANNING MANUAL. PART 2 LAND USE AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL
This manual provides guidance material on land use planning in the vicinity of airports and or various environmental aspects. The various chapters cover ecological considerations, environmental control measures, land uses, land use planning, and land use administration including zoning and eminent domain.
- Direct requests to the Distribution Officer.
International Civil Aviation OrganizationAttn: Document Sales Unit, 999 University Street
Montreal, PQ Canada H3C 5H7
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Airport noise; Airport planning; Ecology; Eminent domain; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental impacts; Land use; Land use planning; Manuals; Noise control; Zoning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00196492
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOC 9184-AN/902
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM