CHEMICAL, POLYMER AND FIBER ADDITIVES FOR LOW MAINTENANCE HIGHWAYS
This book demonstrates to the chemical, polymer, fiber and related industries the vest potential of some of their products for prolonging highway life. The book views available data on a broad spectrum of materials evidencing promise of improving the characteristics of pavements, namely, asphalt concrete, gussasphalt, asbestos asphalts, sulfur-modified asphalts, noncalcaneous inorganic cements, Portland cement concrete, expansive cements, fiber-reinforced concrete, polymers in concrete, sealants, ceramics, prestressed concrete and vacuum-processed concrete. New techniques for strengthening and stabilizing roads are also discussed.
Noyes Data CorporationMill Road at Grand Avenue
Park Ridge, NJ USA 07656
- Hoff, G C
- Publication Date: 1979-5-15
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 634 p.
- TRT Terms: Additives; Asbestos; Asphalt; Asphalt concrete; Cement; Ceramic materials; Chemicals; Expansive cement; Fiber reinforced concrete; Fibers; Gussasphalt; Highway maintenance; Inorganic compounds; Pavements; Polymers; Portland cement concrete; Sealing compounds; Service life; Sulfur
- Old TRIS Terms: Pavement life
- Subject Areas: Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00196423
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM