SALT FOR ROAD STABILIZATION
Salt stabilization is an economical means of compacting road materials and making them stable by adding controlled amounts of salt and water. This manual has been prepared as a guide for those using this stabilization method. It includes suggested specifications and construction procedures.
Salt Institute206 North Washington Street
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Wood, F
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Sodium chloride; Sodium chloride; Soil stabilization; Specifications; Subgrade (Pavements); Subgrade materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Roadbed material
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00196419
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 29 1979 12:00AM