MINERALS YEARBOOK, 1976. VOLUME 1. METALS, MINERALS, AND FUELS
Contains chapters on virtually all metallic, nonmetallic, and mineral fuel commodities important to the domestic economy. In addition, it includes a general review chapter on the mineral industries, a statistical summary, and a chapter on mining and quarrying trends.
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC USA 20241
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 1484 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Iron ores; Minerals; Mining; Ores; Statistics; Traffic; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Mineral traffic; Ore traffic
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00196363
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1979 12:00AM