AIR AND RAIL LABOR RELATIONS, A JUDICIAL HISTORY OF THE RAILWAY LABOR ACT
Major court decisions involving the Railway Labor Act since its enactment in 1926 are published and explained where necessary. Some 150 cases, including the landmark cases in railroad/union negotiations and disputes, are included.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/5103051
Kendal/Hunt Publishing Company4050 Westmark Drive
Dubuque, IA USA 52002
- GOHMANN, J W
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 373 p.
- TRT Terms: Collective bargaining; Industry structure; Labor law; Labor relations; Legislation; Strikes; Work rules
- Identifier Terms: National Mediation Board; Railway Labor Act
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Law; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00196362
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0840319665
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1979 12:00AM