A SURVEY SYSTEM FOR MARINE STRUCTURES WITH AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING AND PRINT-OUT
Small targets at selected positions on a structure are surveyed by an "AGA" geodimeter 710 from a single point base and a print-out of their cartesian co-ordinates-with distances between any two points and angles between any two pairs of points-is provided using a portable micro-processor. The system will define the dimensions of a marine or other structure with an accuracy compatible with achieving weld gaps of 6 mm. Order from NSFI as No. 17169.
- International Symposium on Deformation Measurements by Geodetic Methods, 2nd, Bonn, September 25-28, 1978.
International Symp on Deform Measure by Geod MethsBonn, Germany
- Hacking, H
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Hulls; Information processing; Measuring instruments; Microprocessors; Shipbuilding
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull assembly; Hull construction; Hull geometry; Microprocessor applications
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00196349
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM