PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT ON A KONGSBERG PC-100 SYSTEM AND THEIR USE FOR THE INTEGRATED CONTROL OF STEEL STRUCTURE PRODUCTION
The application of the system in a Hungarian shipyard and crane factory is described. Steel structure production and processing system problems are discussed. The development of a ship-geometrical system based on body lines faired in loft, the processing of standardized steel structure parts, and the development of the computer controlled parts production system are dealt with. Order from NSFI as No. 17162.
- Preparing for the Eighties. Reprinted Papers, 4th Kongsberg Shipbuilding Symposium, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, May 9-11, 1978.
Kongsberg Vapenfabrikk A/S3600 Kongsberg, Norway
- Goetz, Andrew
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Computers; Fairing lines; Hulls; Integrated systems; Layout; Numerical control; Production control; Productivity; Shipbuilding; Shipyards
- Geographic Terms: Hungary
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull geometry; Hull lines; Lines fairing; Lofting; Numerical control systems
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00196262
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 10
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM