MANAGEMENT'S SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS
This book is a collection of parables describing this boss/bossed relationship in many ways, involving many situations, in all of which the boss behaved in the "wrong" manner. These parables are contained in, and form the primary description of, each of the self-inflicted wounds which are the central theme of the book. Following the description of each wound. and after securing your agreement that it is a "wrong" rather than "right" method of leadership, you are asked to look in the mirror to determine if you bear that wound. To assist you in accomplishing this, there is a brief "Self-Analysis" formula and, having diagnosed your wound, there is a "Heal the Wound" prescription for your self-medication.
Holt, Rinehart and Winston, IncorporatedOrder Fulfillment Department, 383 Madison Avenue
New York, NY United States 10017
- Austin, C F
- Publication Date: 1966
- Pagination: 319 p.
- TRT Terms: Employee relations; Management; Morale; Motivation
- Old TRIS Terms: Management development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00044510
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 15 1974 12:00AM