COAL TRANSPORTATION AND USE IN THE GREAT LAKES REGION
The purpose of the seminar was to examine the implications of future coal use and transportation in the Great Lakes region. The seminar was divided into three sessions, which examined current and projected coal use in the region, coal transportation alternatives and federal and state policy implications.
- From Coal Transportation and Use in the Great Lakes region; Duluth, Minnesota, June 7, 1978.
Great Lakes Basin Commission,
- Perkinson, D
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Policy; Traffic forecasting
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00196115
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-7806133-Summ
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM