Presents a comprehensive review of the policies and procedures of the ICC, CAB and FMC as they apply to all modes of transportation. New features include charts showing the differences in the nature of regulation among the modes; plus an appendix detailing with the organization and function of DOT.
Traffic Service Corporation815 Washington Building
Washington, DC USA 20005
- Fair, M L
- GUANDOLO, J
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 608 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Maritime law; Policy; Regulation; Regulations; Transportation; Transportation departments; Transportation modes; Transportation policy
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Interstate Commerce Commission
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Government regulations; Maritime regulation
- Subject Areas: Law; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00196112
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Traffic Service Corporation
- Report/Paper Numbers: 7th Ed.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM