METHODS FOR TESTING ROLLING STOCK AT THE EXPERIMENTAL LOOP OF TSNII MRT
METODIKI ISPYTANII PODVIZHNOGO SOSTAVANA EKSPERIMENTAL' NOM KOL'TSE TSNII MPS
This paper describes procedures for four types of tests on the Shcherbinka test track: (1) Cars with axle loads from 20.5 to 25 tons to be appraised with respect to wear, damage and residual deformation of track and rolling stock components; (2) Composition brake shoes and related wheel wear; (3) Dynamic and load testing of locomotives and multiple-unit cars prior to delivery; (4) Efficiency and operational characteristics of diesel-electric locomotives prior to delivery.
- Abstract only translated in English.
All-Union Labor Red Banner Railway Research InstUSSR Ministry of Railways
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Brake shoes; Diesel electric locomotives; Electric locomotives; Electric multiple unit cars; Rail (Railroads); Railroads; Test facilities; Test tracks; Vehicle components; Wear; Wheels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: High axle loads; Shcherbinka test track
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00196100
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Paper
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM