IATA RESTRICTED ARTICLES REGULATIONS. 21ST EDITION
This edition contains two sets of Regulations for the carriage of radioactive materials based on the 1973 Revised Edition of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Regulations for the safe Transport of Radioactive Materials and the 1967 Edition of these IAEA Regulations respectively. This edition caters to new technical developments and the changing requirements of industry and air transportation. The regulations presented here cover aspects such as labelling, packing requirements, specifications packaging standards (for explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids, oxidizing materials, poisons, etiologic substances, corrosive materials), carrier and governmental exceptions, and the handling and loading of restricted articles.
International Air Transport AssociationP.O. Box 160, 26 chemin de Joinville
1216 Cointrin-Geneva, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 349 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Explosives; Flammable liquids; Hazardous materials; Labeling; Packaging; Poisons; Radioactive materials; Regulations
- Identifier Terms: International Air Transport Association
- Old TRIS Terms: Etiologic agents; Oxidizing materials
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Law;
- Accession Number: 00196087
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Air Transport Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM