INTERNATIONAL USER CHARGES
This publication lists the charges leveyed at various international airports relating to the use of an airport for the complete turnaround of aircraft (i.e. landing with attendant use of landing aids, runways taxi-ways, terminal building, passenger jetty, etc. then take-off,) as well as of en-route facilities and services.
International Air Transport AssociationP.O. Box 160, 26 chemin de Joinville
1216 Cointrin-Geneva, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Foreign; International airports; Landing fees; Manuals; User charges
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00196053
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Air Transport Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM