THE NAVAL ARCHITECT AND HIS PATENT
This paper presents a broad survey of various legal devices which are available to protect the work product of inventors and designers with particular emphasis on some general problems and guidelines concerning obtaining and enforcing patent rights.
- Presented at the Spring Meeting, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, April 2-4, 1973.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Amster, M
- Engelberg, A B
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Legal constraints; Patents
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00044481
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper K
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 23 1973 12:00AM