The Steinbock "High Performance" forklift line consists of electric-powered outdoor trucks with capacities of 3,200, 4,000 and 5,000 pounds at 24-inch load center. The trucks, with driving speeds up to 11 mph, lifting speed of up to 120 fpm and enough power to climb 23 percent inclines, can compete with internal-combustion trucks, the maker says. The trucks are powered by an 80-volt, low-amperage battery, fitted with the latest SCR controls and special motors, and consume a minimum of energy.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 212.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA United States 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Fork lifts; Lifting equipment; Materials management
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189910
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM