Boone Heavy-Duty Trailers Inc. makes single- and double-axle dollies which have solved several problems in double and triple operations. Both units are air-ride. The dollies are depressed easily as they are backed under a trailer. When the dolly is completely under the trailer, a leveling valve begins to inflate the air bags and raise the fifth wheel to normal riding height. With the ease of coupling and weight removed from landing gears, damage to landing gear is reduced considerably, the company says.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 216.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Dollies; Materials management; Trailers
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189908
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM