Raygo Wagner's Port Packers are capable of handling containers, trailers, general cargo and heavy lifts from chassis, rail cars and barges. The machines are highly mobile, operating on low-pressure tires. The switch from top-pick for containers to bottom-pick for trailers takes only seconds, the company says, and the units are capable of stacking any length containers three-high. The company claims the machines have more spreader head movements than any other machine. Raygo recently supplied a custom-built MH-80 to Liner Services of Australia. The machine includes a swing-down feature that can pick up 4-foot high containers.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 232.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Fork lifts; Lifting equipment; Materials management
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189907
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM